Урок английского языка "Let's talk about films" в 11 классе
I. Организационный момент.
T: Good afternoon dear boys and girls. Today we’ll talk about films and actors, the history of cinematography, we’ll describe your favorite genres and we’ll play a game. So, are you ready, let’s start.
T: Look at the blackboard, divide the word into 3 groups: genres, professions and adjectives which describe films.
Impressive, producer, wealth, magnificent, sound film, stuffed with, actor, boring, shoot, stunt man, corporation, entertainment, audience, melodrama, western, success, comedy, fights, thriller, unreal things, mystery, suspense, story line, musicals, director, astonishing, costumier, lousy, lose, sound film, sound engineer, aggression, action films, mysterious, screenwriter, rotten, cartoon, cameraman, romantic, documentary, historical films.
T: The following expressions are related to cinema. Match them with the right definition.
1. blockbuster a) the first public showing
2. tear-jerker b) a film made for a big audience
3. premiere c) a very sentimental film
4. soundtrack d) an advertisement for a movie consisting of extracts from it
5. trailer e) music for a film
II. Речевая разминка.
T: What do you think about films of different genres? Use adjective modifiers to describe your feelings (extremely, very, pretty, totally, absolutely)
P1: Westerns are pretty good.
P2: Horror films are extremely horrible.
P3: Melodramas are really boring.
T: What is your favourite genre and why?
P1: My favourite genre is action film, because it is exciting and full of special effects.
P2: I prefer melodramas as I’m a romantic person and I like romantic stories.
P3: I’m fond of thrillers, because I’m interested in supernatural things.
III. Игра “ guess the type of the film”
IV. Guess the title of the film. Match with a picture
1) A 17-year-old rich girl and a third-class passenger meet on the tragic voyage of the "unsinkable" ship. They get to know each other better until they fall in love. But the ship hits an iceberg and starts to sink...
На странице приведен фрагмент.
Автор: Демченко Анна Александровна
08.11.2011 6 9651 2139
А вы знали?
Интересные инструкции по ПК
Лучшие материалы сайта для вас
Оставьте отзыв к материалу: