Конспект урока по теме "Trouble shared" для 7 класса по УМК "Enjoy English"
Предмет: Английский язык.
Класс: УМК Биболетова М. З.,7 класс (базовый уровень).
Учитель: Жаглина Татьяна Владимировна, МБОУ гимназия № 19 имени
Н. З. Поповичевой г. Липецка.
Тема урока: “Trouble shared”.
1. Учебные: Тренировать в чтении и устной речи. Научить писать письмо,
2. Развивающие: Развивать способность к функционально - адекватному
сочетанию лексических единиц и логическому изложению.
3. Познавательные: Познакомить со способом написания письма,
4. Воспитательные: Воспитывать уважительное отношение к другой
Оборудование: Компьютер, экран, раздаточный материал.
I. Организационный момент.
Т: Good morning, boys and girls! I am glad to see you.
II. Фонетическая зарядка.
Т: Read and translate the words. (2 слайд)
III. Речевая зарядка.
Т:Let’s revise the second conditional. Answer the questions: (3 слайд)
1) What would you do if you missed the bus?
2) What would you eat if you were at a café?
3) What would you paint if you were a painter?
4) What would you do if it were summer now?
5) What would you do if you were a millionaire?
6) What would you do if you had holidays now?
7) What would you prepare for dinner if you were a cook?
8) What would you do if your friend were ill?
9) What would you buy if you had a lot of money?
(Students’ own answers)
IV. Совершенствование навыков чтения.
Т: Let’s learn some new words. (4 слайд)
Т: Your friend has written you a letter explaining that her sister, Judy, spends
all of her free time in front of the computer. (5 слайд)
Т: Read the letter and put the paragraphs into the correct order.
(Keys: 1-C 2-D 3-B 4-A)
Т: Read the letter again and answer the questions.
1) What is the main topic of each paragraph?
(Keys: Paragraph 1: writer offers encouragement; Paragraph 2: suggestion -
involve Judy in outdoor activity or sport; Paragraph 3: suggestion - get to
know Judy's friends/invite them to her house; Paragraph 4: closing remarks)
3) What reasons and/or examples does the writer give to support her
(Keys: Paragraph 2: examples - team sport, bicycle, swimming;
reason - she will become more active and meet other children of her own
age; Paragraph 3: examples - organise party/invite friends to play after
school; reason - it will help her become much more sociable) .
4) Which expressions does the writer use to give advice? (6 слайд)
(Keys: If I were you, I would ... / Why don't you ... ? /
I'd also suggest... / How about... ?)
Т: There are some other expressions which we can use to give advice.
Write them down.
Т: Read the comments about the problems some people face in their
neighbourhood, and complete the table as in the example. (7 слайд)
T: Check your answers. (8 слайд)
Т: What advice would you give these people about their problems?
E.g. If I were you, I'd ask them to turn the music down.
• Why don't you ask them to keep the dog in the house when they go out?
• It would be a good idea to buy earplugs.
• If I were you, I'd complain to their parents.)
T: What are we going to write today? (A letter)
T: What kind of a letter? (An informal one)
T: What will the letter contain? (Advice)
T: Write down the topic of the lesson. (9 слайд)
V. Обучение написанию письма.
Т: Here is part of a letter you have received from your cousin Amy. Read the
extract and answer the questions. (Приложение:2). (10слайд)
(Keys: 1-B 2-A 3-B 4-A)
Т: What advice would you give her? (11 слайд)
(Keys: 1, 4, 6.8)
Т: Which expressions would you use to give advice?
(Keys: If I were you, Why don't you, How about, etc)
Т: Now read the writing tip. (12 слайд)
T: Now read the plan. (13 слайд)
VI. Итоги. Домашняя работа.
T: Use your answers and the plan below to write a letter to your cousin, giving
your advice. Use Joanna’s letter as a model. (100 -120 words). (14 слайд)
На странице приведен фрагмент.
Автор: Жаглина Татьяна Владимировна
12.09.2013 0 2549 708
А вы знали?
Интересные инструкции по ПК
Лучшие материалы сайта для вас
Оставьте отзыв к материалу: